where are the packages provide a button for selecting several items and the ability to sell them direct to merchant
Idea: Allow player to automatically repack all his packages one by one using guild market.
- user should be in guild
- user should have at least one 6-block space free in his inventory page
- click appropriate button in packages page. Should confirm this action, because it can take long time to repack 100-200 pages (x4) of items.
- check preconditions, if OK, then
- navigate to last page of user packages
- move last (not soulbound and not gold) item into players inventory free space
- move (sell) this item in guild market for price 1 gold
- cancel this offer (item will be moved back in players inventory)
- continue this in loop from step 2 forward until all packages (except gold and soulbound items) are repacked.
The items for hiding gold are already labeled "hide your gold here." It would be great if there was a button that would buy an item (or items) as close as possible to the current gold on hand.
ADD SIMULATOR LIKE IT WAS IN PREVIOUS VERSION - YOU COULD SELECT ENEMIES FROM EXPEDITIONS AND DUNGEONS TOO.
and the biggest amulets price at the top
when you click make you go to the normal auction "filtered"
once you click again make you go to the mercenaries auction "filtered"
And thx a lot 4 ur great work : )
If anyone knows or can help, mail me.
It would be great if there is a gold counter like "Experience Stats"
Which will show the gold i have collected today,in 7 days and the avarage gold per day
It's not that easy. The experience is measured based on the experience change. We cant do that with gold since you also sell and buy items etc. BUT it can be done.
A counter in glaidatus work which will count when exactly the job you started wil be done
It will make choosing the mercenaries easier
Customer support service by UserEcho