firefox addon this a problem ?? realized download version 3.2.4. and arises following mesage - it was not possible to install add-on because it seems to be damaged. Grateful
Did you try to install it again? http://www.gladiatuscrazyaddon.tk/versions/GladiatusCrazyAddOnV3.2.4.xpi
follows print http://prntscr.com/codajd
Try to right click "save link as ..." and save it and then drag it inside the firefox.I tried it and do install with no problem.
Stil same error after "save link" and drag-and-drop... http://prntscr.com/crty5l
Hi,what anti-virus are you using?Some anti-viruses cause problems.Reference : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1095256
i have Avast, but i put it disable when i try to install the addon
I will try to find the problem.
Same problem at my side..
Un-ortodox method to resolve this problem:
0. CLOSE ALL INSTANCE OF FIREFOX
1. download GCA extension in your PC - last one(www.gladiatuscrazyaddon.tk/versions/)
2. find your GCA extension which is already installed in your firefox, usually: (C:\Users\#####\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\$$$$$$$$.default\extensions). Where ##### is your computer name and $$$$$$ is firefox profile name
3. make a backup of GCA old extension.
4. open both GCA extension with unzip/unrar etc.
5. copy all files from GCA new extension in old GCA extension, DATA directory.
6. close all pages
7 open firefox
And now you have the latest version.
(The addon will load as a new addon, so remove or disable any older version you have installed)
Customer support service by UserEcho