Idea: Allow player to automatically repack all his packages one by one using guild market.
- user should be in guild
- user should have at least one 6-block space free in his inventory page
- click appropriate button in packages page. Should confirm this action, because it can take long time to repack 100-200 pages (x4) of items.
- check preconditions, if OK, then
- navigate to last page of user packages
- move last (not soulbound and not gold) item into players inventory free space
- move (sell) this item in guild market for price 1 gold
- cancel this offer (item will be moved back in players inventory)
- continue this in loop from step 2 forward until all packages (except gold and soulbound items) are repacked.
Customer support service by UserEcho